Sue.StoonsatG-mail <sue.stoons <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Question:  If I unsubscribe to this email list, will I still be able to read
> the list contents on this forum/archive site?
>
> http://www.nabble.com/openoffice---users-f12771.html
>
> <snip>
>
> Sue Werner
>   aka SueZoo
>     ~lost in a fibro-fog
> www.stoons.ca

Use Nabble.  It's undergoing maintenance tonight so I'm using gmane.  It is such
a pain compared with Nabble.

If you want to post to the list, keep your subscription.  Otherwise, your posts
will be delayed by the moderator (or so I understand) and you will receive ccs
from a number of do-gooders who believe that anyone not subscribed is incapable
of reading the published messages.