Heather wrote:
> I am using Open Office .org 2.0 and each time i produce a document
> and send it to my printer  IT WILL NOT PRINT. I can print other
> things off the web but not what I compose on Open Office???!!!***
>
> What can i do to change this problem...I am wishing I still had my
> Microsoft Works or Word...frustration to the max!!! I perused the
> HELP sections and after hours, but still no luck.
>
> Thanks in advance. H.A.

Hi Heather

Which exact version of OOo are you using? Is this from Writer or Calc or
which component? You should be able to find it in "Help-About" and what
Operating System? Looks like some version of Windows.

Does anything show if you open a document and do a "File-Printer
Settings"? That should open a dialogue to allow Printer setup.

Russell

Please reply _only_ to users@openoffice.org