To: <users@openoffice.org>; "Mandar Sherbet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: [users] Querry regarding .cdr file

On Tuesday 06 February 2007, + Mandar Sherbet wrote:
I wish to know whether any of the Open Office softwares can help me access
a CDR File, (i.e. with .cdr extension).

Kindly let me know if I have any other alternatives.

Which application usually generates .cdr files ?

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ