Check out vistaprint.com I think you will like what you see, and they are a good company. ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Knott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [users] Re: need some help

Tim Wescott wrote:

This is a mystery to me -- I've been quite successful at printing
business cards using OOo.  Try exporting your file as a .pdf; it
should print just the way it looks in Adobe, so if it comes out right
that way you'll at least be able to print.

Even if this doesn't solve your problem, it'll give you time to pursue
it.

I used to print cards, but instead switched to inexpensive commercially
printed ones.  The ones you print tend not to be very good quality, the
laser printed ones will stick to other items in your wallet and the ink
jet copies tend to run if at all wet.  Further, the stock costs more
than commercial printing, if you want significant quantities.  Stop by
Staples etc., to see what's available.