Terry L. Mitchell wrote:
> I can see how this guy made you bow down and worship God and you
> really didn't want to. Get a life wimp his sig. doesn't do any damage
> to anyone.

FWIW, about a half hour ago, a couple of bible thumpers appeared at my
door.  I advised them they were on private property that is posted no
soliciting and no trespassing and that they were doing both.  I told
them to leave the private property.

Religion is a delusion that has no place in a technical mail list.  If
he wants his delusion, that's his business, but I and many other prefer
that he keep that nonsense to himself.