i am using openoffice 2.1 in windowxp sp2. I cannot open any of my powerpoint
programs. It keeps telling me that the program is not responding. I close the
program and then i get a box that says i have to recover that program. the only
thing i am getting on the powerpoint programs is script, and my mouse won't do
anything, except close the program. microsoft keeps telling me to send an error
report. I am trying to open these powerpoint programs with openoffice and it is
not working. Please advise. THANK YOU. I just installed yesterday.