On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 09:30 -0500, Rick Bilonick wrote:
> I have a Greek letter with a subscript. Sometimes at the end of a line,
> the subscript will move to the next line. For example, instead of
> "s1" (where s is sigma), I get:

> 1
>
> How can I keep these together on the same line? It must be something
> simple I'm missing.
>
> Rick B.

For some reason, OOo doesn't see s1 as a "word". I tried
Format/Character/Font and setting language to "none" but it has no
effect. This is supposed to prevent hyphenation but then this isn't
really hyphenation to begin with. Any way to prevent this behavior? It
would be a pain to have to insert a formula object everywhere.

Rick B.