I wouldn't be surprised that it had everything to do with you using OOo 1.0.4. Could very well be that it can't convert documents to the Office XP or 2003 format.

Upgrade OOo to the latest version and I'm sure you will be able.

Arnold Huzen

Arseny Solokha schreef:
Hello!

Where can I send my bug report? Is this address correct?

OpenOffice.org Writer 1.0.4 crashes when I tried to save .doc file created in MS Office XP or 2003 to any format. I can't provide tracelog:
"This backtrace appears to be of no use.
This is probably because your packages are built in a way which prevents creation of proper backtraces, or the stack frame was seriously corrupted in the crash.

System configuration startup check disabled."

openSUSE 10.2
kernel 2.6.18
Athlon XP 2600+
512 MB RAM