for Pete"s sake UPDATE!--- On Sat 03/03, Arnold Huzen < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

From: Arnold Huzen [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: users@openoffice.org, [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 17:35:53 +0100Subject: Re: [users] OpenOffice.org
Writer 1.0.4 crashesI wouldn't be surprised that it had everything to do with
you using OOo 1.0.4. Could very well be that it can't convert documents to the
Office XP or 2003 format.Upgrade OOo to the latest version and I'm sure you
will be able.Arnold HuzenArseny Solokha schreef:> Hello!>> Where can I
send my bug report? Is this address correct?>> OpenOffice.org Writer
1.0.4 crashes when I tried to save .doc file created in > MS Office XP or
2003 to any format. I can't provide tracelog:> "This backtrace appears to be
of no use.> This is probably because your packages are built in a way which
prevents > creation of proper backtraces, or the stack frame was seriously
corrupted in > the crash.>> System configuration startup check
disabled.">> openSUSE 10.2> kernel
2.6.18> Athlon XP 2600+> 512 MB RAM>> Best regards,>
Arseny.>>