On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 10:54:16 -0800 (PST)
Hartford Matthews wrote:

> Does Open office work well on Vista?
>
> I use Open Office now on XP and swear by it.  But I need upgrade my
> Laptop. Ann all of the new laptops of cousre come with Vista.
>
> I thank you for you help.

Most industry advisers are recommending you not switch to vista yet, at
least, most those that aren't retailers. You can still get XP preloaded,
all you have to do is ask. If, as a for instance, you go to dell.com and
choose to configure your own machine, i'm sure they would allow XP as an
OS option. I cannot check as i have cookies turned off.

But yes, OOo works fine on Vista.

--
Michael
 Those that can, do; those that can't, teach.