On Wednesday March  07 2007 7:09 am, Guy Voets wrote:
> 2007/3/7, James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > There was a large coloured block about his church.  I couldn't do
> > a normal reply without including it.  I had to create a reply,
> > delete  everything and then cut 'n paste portions of the original
> > message, so that I could reply without including it.
> >
> > It's bad enough that some people include such stuff in their
> > messages, but something else again, when I can't reply without
> > including it.
>
> +1

     The colored block was unnecessary. To make matters even worse, it
contained a link to how to create a similar type signature. So, I
completely agree in this case.
     While I do not have any problems with a religious tone in one's
signature, a certain amount of discretion is important. Advertizing
one's church or suggesting others consider one's point of view on
religion go beyond what is proper in a signature.

Dan