Peter Dodge wrote:
WHAT are you talking about? I did not send any offensive material.

There was a huge pink and blue block signature at the bottom of your message. When I tried to reply, I couldn't do so without including that huge block. I had to create a new reply, delete everything in it and then cut 'n paste from the original message, to build the reply. As someone else mentioned, a signature should be no more than 4 text lines, no images. Also, many people find religious content to be offensive.