I would like to know how to open "OpenOffice.Org Calc" through Run
command. Please do the needful.

On this Win2000 box, all I do is type 'soffice -calc' (into the start > run
box) and a new calc window comes up.

If you were doing this from DOS box, then the path to the soffice executable
will need to be provided.

/paul

--
Vista is "dramatically more secure than any other operating system released"
Bill Gates