I have been using OO.2.1 for about 6 months or more, this is on a MacIntosh Power mac G5. This morning I tried to open it and it and it didn't open. The Icon in the dock bounced up and down but the X11 did not open nor did Open Office and after awhile a dialogue box came up and said more or less that the attempt had " Timed Out" I tried several times to open OO.2.1 but failed each time with the same result.

With this paltry information can someone suggest a fix that I might use OO again. I'm so pleased with it.

Thank you,

Vince