Le 11.03.2007 15:36, E V a écrit :
At chapter 6.1 of the macro, it is said:

Adding the library:
1.Tools > Macros > Macro... > Organizer > Libraries [I GUESS THIS SHOULD BE TRANSLATED UNDER OOo.2.1.0 AS: TOOLS MACRO ORGANIZE DIALOGUES LIBRARIES]
No, it should be now : Tools>Macros>Organize Macros>OpenOffice.org Basic
Then Organizer...>Libraries

2.Ensure that sOffice is selected for Application/Document [I COULD NOT FIND THIS]
Select My Macros & Dialogs

3.Click Append...[I COULD NOT FIND THIS]
Click Import

4.Navigate to where this file is stored and select it, click Open
5.Uncheck “Standard” but ensure “XrefHeadings” is checked
6.If updating from an old version check “Replace existing libraries”
7.OK > Close > Close

You should be able to add the button afterwards.

Hagar