Hello, I am using several Indic unicode fonts in my work and am having a few problems. First of all I'm not sure how to embed the True Type Fonts into a document (this is possible in Word). Second, when I convert the documents to pdf, the diacritical marks are corrupted, and sometimes I lose footnotes. Could you help me resolve these difficulties?

The main fonts I am using is Palatino Induni, downloaded from
http://bombay.indology.info/software/fonts/induni/index.html

Many thanks,
Mark