2007/3/14, Kevin B. O'Brien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

<ship>

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 19:39 -0500, Dan Lewis wrote:
> On Tuesday March  13 2007 7:28 pm, Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 06:23 -0500, Dan Lewis wrote:

> > >      While connected to the Internet, open OpenOffice.org. Then
> > > File > Wizards > Install new fonts from the web.
> >
> > I don't seem to have that option. When I go to File > Wizards, the
> > only Install option I have is for new dictionaries. I don't see
> > anything about Fonts.
> >
> > Thank you,
>
>      The last three listings for File > Wizards should be Address Data
> Source, Install new dictionaries, and Install fonts from the web.
> What version of OOo are you using? What is your operating system?

1. OOo is 2.0.4
2. OS is Kubuntu Edgy
3. I have the other two items in the menu list (Address Data Source,
Install new dictionaries), but nothing for fonts.

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Linux User #333216

I have the same configuration as mentioned by Kevin B. O'Brien on my set-up
which uses (Swedish) OOo 2.0.4 in Ubuntu Edgy ; i e, no  «Install new fonts
from the web». Is this option a later development ?...

Henri