I installed the full version and the 'server error : 405 not allowed'
still popped up when I tried to update.
I wish somebody could tell me what this error means.
So you have this trouble with a full install, both at home and at the office?

If only at the office, I would suggest you need to check your
'internet' settings tools > options > internet just to make sure
you've not added anything quirky in there (keeping 'system' as the
selection should work fine). Failing that talk to your work admin to
see if there is any reason why this should not be allowed to go
through.

In any event, you are using the latest version of OOo so no update is
possible anyway (small comfort I know)...

/paul

--
Vista is "dramatically more secure than any other operating system
released" Bill Gates