To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:38 PM
Subject: [users] Re: Need help with printer problem or cleanup or removal

On 03/19/2007 06:43 PM, timothy lungstrom wrote:

OO has changed something that the default is
now 4 per sheet.  I changed the setting to 2 per sheet
and it worked properly, but when I set it back to
1 per sheet, the same 4 per sheet was back.
SINCE this happens to ALL my printers with
Open Office and does not happen to other
programs - OO is the problem.

What specifically did you change to set printing to 2 per sheet?