Sorry i should have mentioned it is a completely free download.

Tom

On 25 Mar 2007, at 14:16, claudia wrote:

I was trying to download open office in portuguese but when downloading the file from this website (ircfast.com) which happens to be the very first result on a google search for "open office download" I was asked to send an sms before downloading and that would cost 2 ?. The same thing happened when I was trying to download emule in portuguese. I prefer having the option of choosing to donate. On a post I read of someone who actually sent the sms and was asked to send yet another one for confimation before she realised it was a scam.