I haven't used MS Office in 5 years but it did a very good
job printing envelopes correctly.

I would be interested to know how to get OOo to print in the
proper location on an envelope.

I don't have to do it often but the couple of times I tried
it printed but not where it should have.

The return address was half way down the envelope and the to
address was at the bottom of the envelope.

I was able to select all the write settings but it would not
print correctly no matter how much I tweaked the settings
to adjust the location of the print.

I am using OOo 2.0.4 FC6 version

--
If the word following begins with