I am using the latest version downloaded last week.  I think it is 2.1
but I see that there is a 2.2 out now.  I have .tab files (data from
wholesalers) that I can open and convert to excel files but was not
successful in getting open office calc to open them at all from the .tab
files. Any suggestions?

I have excel at my office computer but not at home.  I had to email the
.tab files to myself at the office, convert them to excel files, and
email them back to my home computer address.  Open office calc then
opened the excel files.

 Geoffrey M. Coon, A.I.A. | Associate | Senior Living Studio |
FreemanWhite, Inc. <http://www.freemanwhite.com>

8845 Red Oak Blvd. | Charlotte, NC  28217 | 704 523 2230 p | 704 523
2235 f <http://www.freemanwhite.com>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] I 704 586 2498 p <http://www.freemanwhite.com>

<http://www.freemanwhite.com>