On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 07:35:18 -0400
James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dijo:

> Christian Andersson wrote:
> > my problem is that I'm using a x86-64 build of suns java, and the plain
> > x86 build of openoffice cannot find that version.

> Which Linux distro are you running?  SUSE has a 64 bit version available.
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/OpenOffice.org .

A problem with builds from the distros is that OOo will not support it.
If you file a bug report with OOo it will be summarily closed and you
will be told you have to deal with the distro, because the distro
"changed" OOo so OOo is no longer responsible for it. While this may be
true, the distro people may not be able to do much without help from
OOo.