Just installed OO2.2 under Mandriva 2007.0, including the
openoffice.org-mandriva-menus-2.2-9119.noarch package.

Opening the KDE menu I find I no longer have any Open Office entry.

Is there a way to get them back, or must I install them one by one ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
             The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance,
                       it is the illusion of knowledge.