On Tuesday April  03 2007 2:30 pm, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
> Just installed OO2.2 under Mandriva 2007.0, including the
> openoffice.org-mandriva-menus-2.2-9119.noarch package.
>
> Opening the KDE menu I find I no longer have any Open Office entry.
>
> Is there a way to get them back, or must I install them one by one
> ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ron.

     I am also using Mandriva 2007. Mandriva changed the KDE menu so
the included rpm package does not work. You must add them one by one.
When I installed OOo 2.2 in the place of 2.1, the application types
(word processor, spreadsheet, etc.) were in the menu but the
individual application shortcuts were not. (I had to remove 2.1
before I could install 2.2: not enough space left on /.) Short story:
you will have to add them. Right click the KDE menu icon and select
Edit Menu to do this.

Dan