I am a grannie what is a MD5?  I have been teaching myself the computer and
I am looking for a download that would have powerpoint on it so I can use my
one web site that has powerpoint .  Thanks

Before going down the track of explaining what an MD5 is (and don't
worry many people ask this question)... Did you downloaded the file
from www.openoffice.org?  If you did then you don't really need to do
this anyway.

/paul

--
Vista is "dramatically more secure than any other operating system
released" Bill Gates