"Leach, William R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi William,

>  Would "zgrep" help?

Not for powerpoint files, and not too much for ODP, because the
content.xml is a one-liner, so it couldn't point me to the correct
slide.

That's exactly what I get with tracker desktop search, too.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Writing  a   newsreader  isn't   hard,  any  dwep   can  do   it.   And,
unfortunately, a lot  of them does.  Even worse, some  of them works for