From: Dan Lewis
Date: 04/21/07 18:33:15
To: users@openoffice.org
Cc: d.hedge
Subject: Re: [users] Calc

On Saturday April  21 2007 11:07 am, d.hedge wrote:
> I live in the u.k.
> And you are an absolute Star. You wouldn't like to give me some
> computer lessons would you.
>
> How about Question 2.
>  Is there a reason why when I go to save the pages to disk it will
>
> > save pages 1 to 9
> > But not page 10
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Dorothy Hedge.

     What settings do you have in
Tools > Options > OpenOffice.org Calc > Print? Do you have a range
listed in Data > Select Range? If so, does it include page 10? (I
would refer to each page in Calc as a sheet.)
     Here are some reference materials that should help you:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/oooauthors2/. Three places
to look: the Calc chapter in the Getting Started Guide, Chapter 6 of
the Migration Guide (at the bottom of the page), and the Calc Guide.
     Feel free to browse through the rest of the page for anything
that will help you in other areas where you use OpenOffice.org.

Dan