I have used OpenOffice for what feels like several years. I want to upgrade to the recently released stable v 2.2.0. I downloaded the installation file for that version (for Windows -- I (reluctantly) use Windows XP for my OS). The instructions say, "Go to the Archive, and get the MD5Sum, and check the integrity of the download." I have spent hours looking for the Archive, and have not found it. How do I find the Archive, so I can do the suggested MD5Sum integrity check?
         Andy Hilgartner

--
C. A. Hilgartner                660-627-2519
2413 North East Street          [EMAIL PROTECTED]