On Tuesday April  24 2007 5:35 pm, Pascal Yeger wrote:
> I am using version2.1 under windows vista, I've got installation
> files but after installed them  I can't use it: it does't open it
> and I do again the installation but no application after seems
> appears to open...Why? could you help me? Thank you very much !

Look in Start > All Programs. If you installed it, it should be one of
the last programs in that list unless you have your programs listed
alphabetically. There should also be an icon in your System tray that
looks like three flying birds on a blue and gray background. Right
clicking this icon should give you a list of things you can do with
the program.

Dan