Cool, thanks. That really helped. Now I can keep the main headers and scroll
left, right, up and down. Have a great day.

Donald H Locker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Oops - forgot to mention that you
can also freeze columns similarly and rows and
columns by selecting the first cell that you want to allow to scroll and turn
on
the Window->Freeze.  Now all rows above and columns to the left of the selected
cell will stay in place as you scroll about.

Donald.

Dan Cox wrote:
> Okay, here's a related question. How do I  keep those column headers visible
> while scrolling to bottom of the document?

[snip]