I am looking for a software that can do the following:

     For use for one-on-one math tutorial on the internet. The teacher has a
tablet and stylus. The student likewise has a tablet and stylus. What the
teacher writes, the student can see. What the student writes, the teacher can
see (both in real time or almost real time).

We have the capability to do some computer programming.

Can your software be modified for this application?

Thank you.

Danilo Ancajas
celphone: 1-310-254-6873

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail