From: Adrian Try [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:26 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] Quick Reference Card for OOo

***********************
Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.
PT. AJ Central Asia Raya
***********-***********

Hi Yuantita

> In My Office now using OOo, and I as IT Trainer should training all
User
> who's using OOo  I need a Quick Reference card for all User.
> Where can I get that reference card and free?

I'm (slowly) working on OpenOffice.org quick reference cards that
parallel
the O'Reilly Microsoft Office quick reference cards. So far I've
completed
cards for Writer and Calc. You can download them from
http://www.tryanotherangle.org.

It's great being able to show Word users the Word quick reference card
alongside the Writer card. They start to see that Writer might be a
viable
alternative for them.

I've found the cards very helpful in training situations. I hope you do

too.

--
Adrian Try
Try Another Angle