Greetings... two more F&R problems I can't find answers to:

1. Finding digits in this case three figure numbers isolated on their
own line as I would term it or is it more correctly, in their own
paragraph? Messing with the 'help > regular expression' suggestions
gets me nowhere.

2. How to find a carriage return (not a line break) at the end of a
line?

Am I alone in finding the useability of OOo un-intuitive eg. why isn't
the Regular Expression checkbox beside the Find box instead of being
two steps away? My editing productivity has plummeted since using OOo
even to the point of giving up my editing tasks for several months -
I don't do it commercially! I'm now very purposefully trying again to
regain my former speed and I appreciate the help found here.

Thanks... Rex