Dan,
Thanks for that idea, I'll try it!

Jerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: [users] newbie having trouble passing parameters to a query

On Friday May  11 2007 9:42 pm, Jerry Thomason wrote:
I'm starting to feel unwanted.  I've posted my question twice, with
not a single response. Others get responses almost immediately. Is my newbie question perhaps not such an easy one to answer? Someone please give me some feedback on this problem. Thanks!
(in advance)

Perhaps no one knows the answer to your question. And sorry, but your question is far above the "newbie" range. You might get an answer if you sent it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and asked to be CC'd.

Dan