Leina Gonzalez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am not certain if I have selected the correct address for this
> question, but I would like to know if it is possible to have three
> separate versions of the word processing program, each in a different
> language. I have tried to use the spell check in each language, but it
> doesn't function properly. Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Leina

Sure.
Just when you install it, create three different installation
directories.  For instance if you are in Windows:

C:\Program Files\OpenOfficeENG
C:\Program FIles\OpenOfficeGER
C:\Program Files\OpenOfficeSPA

so on and so forth.
But if the spell check doesn't work in one I doubt that it will work in
three.  What exactly is the error that you are getting?