Hello,

Probably a stupid question, but I have not found the answer anywhere:

I have just downloaded OOo 2.2 for Windows. I have noticed that default installation directory is NOT the current OOo 2.1 directory. Hence, I would like to know:

- Can I install 2.2 over 2.1 and preserve my settings add-ins?
- If not, should I uninstall 2.1 prior to installing 2.2 (Surely, I don't need two versions installed). And if so, is there any way to preserve my settings and add-ins?

I assume the answers must be somewhere on the net, but I did not managed to find them.. :-(

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Michal Kaut