Joachim Zettler wrote:
... It is just an html file but I do not know where he got it from :(
Sorry.

I can send you the file if you want but you will not find anything
more then I told you already :)

Why does OOo not have a tool like Windows' regedit, or Mozilla's about:config, or GConf's gconf-editor, where the OOo "registry" could be searched and edited directly?

If the items OOo in the registry were annotated, which I think it could be since it is an XML data store, it would be a reasonably accessible interface to all the settings, without having to provide a lovely dialog for them all.

A quick look shows no requests, but it seems like an obvious benefit to me.

<Joe