To: <users@openoffice.org>; "Tom Rohr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [users] converting wp files with columns

On Tuesday 22 May 2007, + Tom Rohr wrote:
 [ MODERATED ] ********************
I have some old Word Star files which I can open in open office but the
columns (2) do not convert to open office.  The page reads across with
column 1...........................column 2. How do I go about
"recolumnizing" the open office file? If I try making the converted file 2
columns it now runs it all together.

I'm not sure what you mean, but possible copying the content to a new file and
use the ""Format" -> "Page" option to choose 2 columns would work for you.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ