Hi everyone,

New to this mail list and to OOo community.

Here is my problem:

I want to open a particular document from the active document from which I
launch the macro. I use this code:

'*******************************************************************************************

Sub OpenFile (FileName as String)

dim args(1) as new com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue
dim FilePath, FileToOpen, FileURL as String
dim TheDoc as Object

FilePath = "C:\MyRecords\"
FileToOpen= FilePath & FileName & ".ods"

FileURL=ConvertToURL(FileToOpen)

args(0).name="InteractionHandler"
args(0).value=""
args(1).name="MacroExecutionMode"
args(1).value=com.sun.star.document.MacroExecMode.ALWAYS_EXECUTE_NO_WARN
TheDoc=StarDesktop.loadComponentFromURL(FileURL,"_blank",0,args())

End Sub

Now, I would like to get access to this newly opened document... let's say I
would like to add a column.
As ThisComponent refers to the initial document, I cannot find a way to
operate on the new document.. Would you have some suggestions?
Many thanks!

Best regards!

Jojo