SECOND REQUEST FOR HELP

I purchased Open Office Pro for $11.95 from your site.  It downloaded
beautifully and works well with new documents.

However, the main reason I wanted this is because I have Microsoft Word 6
documents (.wps) which I wish to open.  They are stored on my external hard
drive.

In your advertisement on your site you stated:  "WRITER can of course read all
your old Microsoft Word documents, or save your work in Microsoft Word format
for sending to people who are still locked into Microsoft products."

I find I am not able to open my ".wps" documents.

Can you please inform me how to do this -- which filters do I use.

Thank you for your help,  Helen Skomina