Copied to Christoph

I cannot address your other questions, but about printing a blank page, there is a check box that you can try. TOOLS => OPTIONS => OPENOFFICE.ORG WRITER => PRINT => Try checking/unchecking the blank page box in the OTHER section. I hope this helps.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,
I am Chris from Germany. I use Open Office to create pdf-files with my testimonies and certficates to add them to my online applications, when I´m looking for work. I scan them, import them into the writer and format them to the original format which is DIN A4. I use a German Version 2.0.2. There ist always one empty page at the End, doesn´t matter how I format the page, ore the one before. I can´t find a possibility to remove it. Do you have a solution for this problem? I have a second Question. Were can i get an actual version of Open Office in the German Version,
ore can I choose the Question while ore after installing the  software?
Whith best regards Christoph Kuhlmann Sternstr.52
33699 Bielefeld