At 04:41 21/06/2007 -0400, Hemanth wrote:
Hi Brain,

I'll answer to that, too!

when goto the file->templates->organise and Template Management windows open right click on left window I get printer setting/Update pop box,If right click on folder I get new/delete/import/printer settings/update pop box but I am not getting the Reset Default Template

In that case, you seem not to have a custom template defined, so my guessed analysis must have been wrong.

Brian Barker