To Fred Miller: My question is why don't someone do something about a viable voice dictation/OS program if they really are concerned about expanding the Linux base????? I am tired of hearing that they cannot make any money at it, since most distros are NOT free if bought in box form!!! >:o

Fred A. Miller wrote:
“Open Office needs to worry less about duplicating features of Office
and more about “selling” itself as a viable piece of software in its own
right. “

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=5427&tag=nl.e539