Hey ya,
my name is Sen Older, I hve downladed your product, actually I did it
yesterday. I am having troubles in saving and re-opening programmes. What
format can I save in to re-open it on my mac computer. I also would like to
know can i save it in a format that is compatible with bot Mac and Windows?
That would really helpful, if you could reply as soon as possible.
Sean