I am using OO 2.0.2 on the Winblow$ XP-Pro platform build2600. I have attempted to insert sequential graphics ( as .jpg's) and find that they will not remain in registration. They constantly overlap, the primary view window keeps moving the graphic and position relative to some unknown element, whenever I attempt to save after I get a single page of 3 jpgs when I pull it back up all three are overlaped at the top of the page. I position the graphic and set left align then set wrap at none ( using page wrap is a disaster it will not even allow me to place the graphics without moving or overlaping,,, from page to page.
   Is there any means of locking a graphic to it's position on the page?
In Service & In health,
Rev. Dr. R. M. Cadwell