Kirill, I'd be most happy to comply, but I'm not sure I understand - a link
to what ? If you mean one that corroborates my statement that IMEs are only
available in the Enterprise or Ultimate versions of Vista, note the
following statement found very, very far down the page, and by no means
prominently displayed, at

http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/vista/Whats_New_Vista.mspx#E4EAC

«As long as you have either the Windows Vista Enterprise or Windows Vista
Ultimate versions, one or more MUI packs can be added on top of any language
system of Windows Vista. No longer do you need to have the English version,
as in Windows XP, to have MUI functionality.»

Note that something else, Language Interface Packs (LIPs) are available even
in other Vista configurations, but these are of little help to me. My
experience is that when I attempt to follow the standard procedure for
adding languages to the default languages already supported in my version of
Vista, the «add» button is grayed out, so that the (next) final step in the
procedure can not be effectuated. If I've missed something here and you can
apprise me of it so that I can gain access to these languages (in XP, in
addition to input methods for CJK languages, I have used the spell-checking
feature in French, Italian, German, and Norwegian, to save myself from the
most egregious errors), I'd be very grateful indeed, to both you and our
friends at Microsoft....

Henri

Henri

2007/6/24, Kirill S. Palagin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> [...]

Can you provide a link, by chance?
Thanks.