Gary Dale wrote:
Yes please.

If you're still interested in populating fields in a document from a
database, I have some sample code around. It's got a custom data entry
form that lets you find a record in a database, then you hit a button,
and various fields get populated. Reply to this email and I can send it
to you.
--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer