In MS Word, you place the input fields in a write protected section.

So if OO works the same way, you would have to create a Write Protected
section and put the input fields inside that section.

I gave it a shot, but I am brand new to OO, so I don't know how to
display the section I inserted in order to see what is inside the
section vs. what is outside the section.

Jim Driggers