John Jason Jordan wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:10:30 +1000
> Keith Bates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dijo:
>
>> Error loading BASIC of document.
>> file:///opt/OpenOffice.org1.1.3/share/basic/WebWizard/script.xlb/:
>> General Error
>> General input/output Error
>

> I had that same error message once, but I can't remember what the fix
> was.
The fix was to remove some "naughty" lines in a file in the user folder.
The problem was that the WebWizard macro library was removed meanwhile
and the user folder still contained a reference to it. So indeed
throwing away the user folder "fixes" the problem. But feel free to ask
if you want to know how to use a smaller and sharper scalpel for the
surgery. ;-)

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".